Friends of Exeter Festival Chorus
Our Friends are important to us and we value the contribution they make through their annual subscriptions.
Membership (minimum annual donation) rates:
Individual Friend – £30
Joint Friends – £48
Membership is from September to August each year: if you join after 1st January, the first year membership is £20 (£32), and after 1st April £10 (£16).
Benefits enjoyed by Friends include
- Priority ticket booking/reserved seating area for each Friend +1
- A personal ticket booking service by phone on 0845 6005441 (Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge)
- Special Friends Reception area at each concert with EFC ‘greeters’
- Invitation to drinks receptions for some EFC concerts
- Free refreshments at interval of some concerts
- Regular newsletter
- Acknowledgement in concert programme and on website
- A free concert programme – collect at the concert
- Opportunity to join social and fund-raising events with members of the Chorus
Our Friends are drawn from former singers, friends and family of current choir members and those who regularly attend our concerts, and are a vital part of our musical community. Their support helps us to perform in the best music venues with leading soloists and orchestras.
Current Friends and Honorary Friends 2019-20:
|James Butler||Dr Mark Lewis
|Jeff and Sue Colman||Alan and Bertha Madden|
|Mary Ellis||Heath Nickels|
|Anthony Fyson||Val and Trevor Reynolds|
|Judge Francis Gilbert QC||Nigel Smith|
|Nigel Hewitt||Matthew and Sue Snell|
|Robert Jones||Sarah White|
Individual and corporate Patrons of the Exeter Festival Chorus have a long-term relationship with the choir, at the same time providing invaluable funds to support the high standards of our music-making activities.
Patrons pay an annual subscription of at least £150, and receive the same benefits described in our Friends scheme, plus a complimentary ticket to one concert (organised by EFC) each season, or two tickets for donations above £300.
You may set up a Patron membership at any time through the Secretary to the Friends of the Exeter Festival Chorus, email friendsandpatrons@ exeterfestivalchorus.org.uk
Current Patrons and Honorary Patrons 2019-20:
|His Worship the Lord Mayor of Exeter|
|Michael and Rosalind Beetham|
|The Bryan Foster Charitable Trust|
|Hilary and Jeremy Howell|
|Emma Galinski and Nigel Richards|
|John and Kath Singleton