All members have a unique Username which is often, but not always, their email address. If you are unsure of your Password or Username, please click on the 'Forgot your Password?' or ‘Forgot your Username?’ link at the bottom of the 'Log-in Form for Members’ page and enter the email address that the choir has for you on its database.
Once you have logged in, it is a good idea to change your Password to one that you will find easy to remember. To do so, click on Reset Password, which can be found in the Members tab above. Fill in your details and don’t forget to click on the Save button before leaving this page.
What should happen if you have forgotten your Password
- After clicking on the 'Forgot your Password?' link on the Log-in page, you should enter your email address and a verification code will be sent. You will receive an email like this:
The verification code is ........
Click on the URL below to enter the verification code and proceed with resetting your password.
- Copy the verification code from the email very carefully, taking care not to include any spaces at the start or finish.
- Click on the URL given in the email and you will be taken to the correct place on our website.
- Paste the verification code into the Token box and click on Submit.
- You will then be asked to reset your password.
- You will see a 'Your password has been reset' message and an invitation to log-in.
- Log-in with your username (normally your email address) and the password that you have just reset. Do not accept the row of dots which automatically appears – this will represent the previously saved (and now obsolete) Password. Tick the Remember Me box after entering the new Password.
The Log-out button appears when I click Log-in/Log-out
This means that you are already logged in and that you can access all the 'members only' links (such as Committee Minutes & Reports). Perhaps you forgot to log out of your previous session?
You don't receive an email with the verification code
The verification code does not work
Please check that you have copied and pasted the code correctly: the code does not have any leading or ending spaces or full stop. Also make sure that you clicked on the link in the email rather than going straight to the site and attempting to log in with the code.
The password reset shows an error
You must enter the new password twice to confirm it.
I don't know my Username
In most cases, your Username is your email address, but if you are unsure click on the ‘Forgot your Username?’ link.
You try to log-in but get a "Username and Password do not match or you do not have an account yet" message
This is most likely due to a spelling or spacing error in the Username or Password that you have entered. Please try again.
You have tried all of the above but it still does not work
A final thought
It might be useful to print a copy of this Help page for future reference - you could even write your new Username and Password on it in case you forget them at some future time!